It is recommended that you prepare this ancient folk super-tea recipe that cures more than 50 health conditions, and it contains oriental spices such as turmeric, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom.
In India turmeric is used since ancient times to eliminate the toxins from the body, and to treat nausea, vomiting, nematodes, and today there is scientific evidence proving its efficacy in preventing and treating cancer and dementia.
Cloves are amazing in treating infections, and ginger stimulates the blood circulation.
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cloves
- 1/6 tsp turmeric
- a pinch of cardamom
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 1/2 coconut milk
- honey, optional
- Mix all the spices together and add a cup and a half of boiled water.
- If you can not find ground spices and you use seeds instead, you should boil the tea and cook it on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir well.
- Add the warm coconut milk.
Do not strain the tea and drink it for the whole day, and you can drink as much as you like.
This tea will boost your energy and help you cleanse your organism from parasites and toxins, and also treat colds, weak immunity, and various health conditions.
- Here Is the Most Powerful Natural Antibiotic Using Only 2 Ingredients
- What Is Chai Tea? Benefits and How to Make It
- 5 Health Benefits Of Lemon & Cucumber Detox Drink
- More Than 70 Uses For Everyday Items That Make You Healthy And Save Money Too
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Turmeric – Nature’s Powerhouse of Wellbeing