A senior Russian diplomat has told reporters that the country has everything to launch its own independent internet, but added that this would be done only if things go completely sour due to the efforts of “Western partners”.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has announced that Russia is launching a new ‘independent Internet’ that will be free from the shackles of the New World Order.
Putin and the Security Council are developing the new Internet initially for BRICS nations, which will be totally independent of global elite corporations and governments and will continue to work in the event of global internet outages.
The new initiative was brought forward at the October meeting of the Security Council, with Putin setting a deadline of August 1, 2018.
It is believed the new independent Internet will be free from censorship, with the likes of Google and Facebook barred from monopolising key functions such as search results and social media communications.
- Russians Fear U.S. ‘DNA Weapon’ But Experts Say It’s Unlikely | Science and Technology
- Evil Google Pushing ‘Final Solution’ to Eradicate Independent News from the Web… FOREVER | Humans Are Free
- FBI Chief Mueller Drops Indictments against Russia Intel Ops. as Deep State Panics Over Trump-Putin Summit | Global Research – Centre for Research on Globalization
- Mysterious Explosion Took Place in Russia. What Really Happened?
- EU, Russia, Iran, and China Unveil New Global Payment System Independent of US