Two samples of five major U.S. brands of Orange juice including Tropicana and Minute Maid tested positive in lab results for contamination with Monsanto’s weedkiller.
- Shocking Increase of Weedkiller In People’s Bodies Found in 23 Year Study
- EU approves Bayer’s $62.5bn takeover of GMO & pesticide giant Monsanto — RT Business News
- Bayer Slashes Earnings Forecast over Rise in Roundup Cancer Cases – Sustainable Pulse
- Juice company dumped orange peels in deforested area. Here’s what it looks like 16 years later
- Corporate-Spun Science Should Not Be Guiding Policy