32 Cities above 9 Million CPM in Week 9 of 2018
There were 1,656 Hours from January 1, 2018 to Midnight March 10, 2018. Invariably some of the 135 RadNet radiation monitoring stations fail to file all 1,656 hourly reports.
In that case, the missing reports are filled in with the average radiation count of the reports that were filed. Not a perfect system; but, machines sometimes fail, the radiation never skips an hour, minute or second though.
When missing values are calculated using the Average Values YTD method and added to the Recorded Counts the number of affected cities above 9 Million Counts jumps to 47 cities.
NUMBER OF MILLION COUNTS A WEEK CITIES UP IN THE US
The number of US Cities recording more than 1,000,000 [One Million] Gamma Rads a Week soared in just a few days at the end of January 2018.
Since Rad Records are still being processed, the alarming number of cities recording a Million Rads a Week could climb further still.
Weapons and Reactors are the only sources of Rads on this planet. Colorado Springs now routinely records a measured average of about 10,000 CPM per Hour. That is a … bunch.
For charts, details & to donate: MILLION A WEEK CLUB – Your Rad this Week – Week 9 | Veterans Today
- Fukushima Made The Earth Half Empty Not Half Full 3-18-2018 | Organic Slant
- #YRTW 37 – MILLION A WEEK CLUB
- MILLION A WEEK CLUB – YRTW 13 | Veterans Today | News – Military Foreign Affairs – VA
- MILLION A WEEK CLUB – Your Rad This Week in the US – 2.17.2018 | It’s CUMULATIVE
- Your RadWeather Update – #YRTW 33