Richie is joined by journalist and broadcaster Meria Heller and the co-founder of liveleak.com and Trigger Warning host, Hayden Hewitt. Meria and Richie discuss the unreported reasons that US President Donald Trump met with North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un in Singapore today. Hayden Hewitt explains Article 13 of the EU’s Copyright Directive, which is up for vote on the 20th June, how it will impose mandatory upload filters on internet users and how this in turn will signal the end of free speech as we know it, on the internet. Support YOUR show by donating at www.richieallen.co.uk
This is one issue we will focus on & provide solutions to defeat the fraud perpetrated by the unelected beaurocrats at the EU.
- Google & Facebook Censorship Only Draws More Attention To Alt-Media & Galvanises Its Producers! – RichieAllen.Co.Uk
- DECENTRALIZED INTERNET, REAL FREEDOM & TRUE SOVEREIGNTY WITH QORTAL
- While so many people are distracted by Trump and Brexit, Congress quietly passed a dangerous Copyright bill which will be a massive blow to Freedom of Speech on the Internet
- Welcome To American Freedom Radio – Radio Show Hosts
- Russia will launch ‘alternative internet’ only in worst-case scenario – Foreign Ministry — RT Russian Politics News