This website presents the Key Reinstallation Attack (KRACK). It breaks the WPA2 protocol by forcing nonce reuse in encryption algorithms used by Wi-Fi.
Source: KRACK Attacks: Breaking WPA2
- Conversation with a Remarkable Mind: Why We Allow Bad Medicine and Bad Science
- Approaching The Problem – Behind The Woodshed – 2018-03-18 – BTWRLM258
- Cutting Through The Matrix: Free Thought Buster, Opinion Adjuster
- Meet the real Matrix Morpheus of today /Tricks & Traps part 1 Mark Christopher
- BREAKING: YouTube bans pandemic preparedness video that teaches people how to survive a deadly outbreak