The History Commons makes it possible for people at the grassroots level to assume a dominant role in public and private sector oversight. By supporting this effort, you are helping civil society end its reliance on the corporate media, which has failed in its presumed role as a government and corporate watchdog. Since June of 2002, more than 20,946 new events have been added to the History Commons. These entries dealt with a variety of topics ranging from NSA domestic spying, global warming, free trade, 9/11, “the war on terrorism,” civil liberties, the Iraq war, the Iran confrontation, and more.
Source: History Commons
- Greenpeace Founder: Global Warming Hoax Pushed by Corrupt Scientists
- The Bilderberg Plan to Force Us on the Digital Grid
- How to Win the Climate Wars – Talk About Local ‘Pollution’ Not Global Warming | Global Research – Centre for Research on Globalization
- Russia will launch ‘alternative internet’ only in worst-case scenario – Foreign Ministry — RT Russian Politics News
- Goodbye Censorship: Digital Rights Activist Creating Open Source Internet, Free From Gov’t Spying