An award-winning journalist and digital rights activist is close to obtaining the required funding to build a military grade encrypted internet free from the spying eyes of the state.
The Pursuance Project is a software platform that Brown designed to help journalists, researchers, and activists collaborate securely – without fear of government or private contractor surveillance. The software offers the same protection that SecureDrop provides but extends that level of security to your team communications, emails, texts, video and more.
“No activist should have to entrust their life to Facebook. No one should have to choose between security and the ability to organize large numbers of people. No one should have to use platforms designed to waste your time in the course of trying to make their lives count. When Pursuance launches, things will be different.”
— Barrett Brown
Please donate to this important project here.
- Kodi | Open Source Home Theater Software
- The Infallible AI “Oracle” and the Future of “One Shot” Answers
- Russia will launch ‘alternative internet’ only in worst-case scenario – Foreign Ministry — RT Russian Politics News
- Let’s Encrypt – Free SSL/TLS Certificates
- YOU CAN SIT BACK AND WATCH ALL OF YOUR RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY OR FIGHT BACK