Fukushima Fallout Awareness Network (FFAN) is a coalition of groups and concerned citizens who share information and resources in response to the ongoing radioactive fallout of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster and then act to find solutions. FFAN is committed to holding U.S. agencies and elected officials responsible for protecting the food supply, and also networking with the people of Japan who are trying to protect theirs as well.
- Fukushima Water: The New Energy Drink
- Japan plans to burn nuclear waste over next decade
- Evil !! Japan Growing and Selling Contaminated Food by Nuclear Meltdown for 8 Years
- A Simple Remedy For Radiation Poisoning Found – Vitamin C
- Food from Fukushima could be hitting Britain’s shelves through legal safety loophole | The Independent