Food produced around the Fukushima nuclear disaster site could be making its way on to British shelves because of loopholes in safety rules, The Independent can reveal.
- Fukushima Fallout Awareness Network (FFAN) | “Mothers and Others Working to Protect Food and Water”
- Fukushima Radiation Spreads Worldwide | Global Research – Centre for Research on Globalization
- Nuclear Hotseat #402 – Fukushima 8th Anniversary UPDATE #2 3-9-2019
- Northerntruthseeker: The Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: Which Will Collapse First, The Economy, Or The Spent Fuel Pool At Fukushima!
- 36 Signs The Media Is Lying To You About How Radiation From Fukushima Is Affecting The West Coast – The Truth