Beyond Nuclear aims to educate and activate the public about the connections between nuclear power and nuclear weapons and the need to abandon both to safeguard our future. Beyond Nuclear advocates for an energy future that is sustainable, benign and democratic.
Source: Beyond Nuclear – Home
- Nuclear Power Is Losing Money At An Astonishing Rate – ThinkProgress
- Normalising nuclear – beware of this public opinion campaign – theme for October
- The Government Just Declassified a Huge Archive of Never-Before-Seen Nuclear Tests
- Western Nuke Nations to Boycott Nobel Ceremony – News From Antiwar.com
- Presidential Commission approved use of Directed Energy Weapons on the populace, experiments