The European Elder bush has a long history in Europe of being a healing shrub. Both the flowers and berries of this plant provide us with medicinal uses. We can rediscover this wonderful plant by making an elderberry syrup with the dried berries very easily at home. Elderberries can aid our bodies’ natural defenses against viral infections. Remember to trust in your body’s divine power to heal. Symptoms of sicknesses are purposeful and play an important role in healing from illness. Complacency is poison, but a return to traditionalism is the antidote.
1 cup dried elderberries
2 cups water
1 inch piece of ginger
1 cup honey
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Stir in 1 cup of elderberries and ginger. Cover and let simmer for 45 minutes. Pour through strainer and add 1 cup of honey.
source: Red Ice TV
- Medicinal herbs – natural healing power
- Here Is the Most Powerful Natural Antibiotic Using Only 2 Ingredients
- This Remarkable Oriental Tea Can Cure More Than 50 Health Conditions and Detox The Body
- Cilantro Detox Juice Recipe | Elana’s Pantry
- A Remedy That Destroys Even the Most Deadly Diseases: Honey and Baking Soda