In form, “12 Angry Men” is a courtroom drama. In purpose, it’s a crash course in those passages of the Constitution that promise defendants a fair trial and the presumption of innocence. It has a kind of stark simplicity: Apart from a brief setup and a briefer epilogue, the entire film takes place within a small New York City jury room, on “the hottest day of the year,” as 12 men debate the fate of a young defendant charged with murdering his father.
- Top Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Power Hubs of the World – ValueWalk
- Secret Ingredients Movie – Take Charge. Transform Your Life!
- Alan Watt (Dec 31, 2017) New Year’s Eve Northern Ontario
- Conversation with a Remarkable Mind: Why We Allow Bad Medicine and Bad Science
- Million a Week Club – YRTW 2019.34 – The Movie – Your Radiation This Week | MILLION A WEEK CLUB