The test itself does not breach the blood/brain barrier, but there is still cause for concern.
The spot where they are “getting a sample” for the Covid-19 test is [*QUITE NEAR*] what’s called your Blood-Brain Barrier. It is a single layer of cells that protect your brain from heavy metals, pesticides & other toxic substances that are usually kept out. It is the way vital nutrients, like oxygen, reach the brain.
If, in some way, your Blood-Brain Barrier is compromised, it becomes a “Leaky Blood-Brain Barrier” which is an inflamed brain! It then allows bacteria & other toxins to enter your brain & infect the brain tissue which can lead to inflammation and sometimes death.
More symptoms (long & short term) include autism, ADD, ADHD, heart disease, autoimmune disease, cancer, neurodegenerative disease, stroke, liver damage, chronic fatigue that isn’t resolved with rest, hypoxia, anxiety, mood disorders, depression & other mental health conditions like schizophrenia, seizures, memory loss & cognitive decline resulting in Alzheimer’s or Dementia, insufficient blood flow to the brain, and abnormal brain activity.
Nasal lining used to breach blood/brain barrier
“Using mucosa, or the lining of the nose, researchers have demonstrated what may be the first known method to permanently bypass the blood-brain barrier, thus opening the door to new treatment options for those with neurodegenerative and CNS disease.” – read more…
1) Modern Science can take a swab from the inside of your cheek and do a COMPLETE DNA MAPPING.
2) If this COVID-19 is so CONTAGIOUS that tiny microscopic particles of Saliva in your MOUTH could spread out in excess of 6 feet and you need to wear a mask to stop the Spread. WHY not Swab the inside of your HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS MOUTH?
3) Is it possible that instead of retrieving a SAMPLE, they could actually be IMPLANTING SOMETHING? (Like I say, I won’t put anything past them anymore.) Again DNA can be done at home through the mail with simple MOUTH SWAB but the HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS COVID-19 in your MASK COVERED MOUTHS can’t be tested with a Mouth Swab?
Dr. Morgan Katz, the doctor that FB has contradicting this claim says that the test itself does not breach the blood/brain barrier, but adds: “It’s true that the barrier can be compromised in a number of ways. Some bacterial infections, certain neurological diseases and inflammation are all ways in which the barrier could be damaged. That is why many think they are putting Covid 19 on the swab so it will infect those coming in for the test.” So the concern becomes the integrity of the tests. (Combine that with the concerning report that COVID tests were contaminated.) Inflated numbers, what’s happening to the elderly, minorities & the poor, doctors reports, the testimony of nurses and more are leading many, myself included, to distrust everything having to do with this “virus”, including this bizarre testing method.
MASK WHISTLEBLOWERS TELL ALL
Coronavirus test caused brain fluid leak in woman with rare health condition
US woman in her 40s received a nasal swab that punctured her brain lining, a medical report suggests
The woman, in her 40s, received a nasal swab test that was said to have punctured her brain lining, causing fluid to leak from her nose and putting her in danger of an infection that could have been deadly, Jarret Walsh, an otolaryngologist, reported in the medical journal JAMA Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, according to AFP.
The patient reportedly had an undiagnosed health condition and received a COVID-19 test that, doctors say, may not have been administered correctly.
The woman went for the COVID-19 nasal test before an elective hernia surgery and later exhibited clear fluid coming out one side of her nose, according to the report. She also developed symptoms including a headache, neck stiffness, vomiting and aversion to light, Walsh explained.
Doctors in the report stressed that individuals with sinus or skull surgery should request oral COVID-19 testing if they are able to.
“It underscores the necessity of adequate training of those performing the test and the need for vigilance after the test has been performed,” Dennis Kraus, an ear, nose and throat specialist at New York City-based hospital Lenox Hill Hospital, told AFP.
- CDC coronavirus test kits were likely contaminated, federal review confirms
- COVID Test May Breach The Blood/Brain Barrier
- Coronavirus test caused brain fluid leak in woman with rare health condition: report
- CORONA CHRONICLES : BECAUSE LIES ARE THE VIRUS AND TRUTH IS THE CURE
- The 5 Best Foods for Brain Health
- Say goodbye to embarrassing “senior moments” by eating more blueberries, the superfood known to keep your brain young
- The Cholesterol Conspiracy
- Jeff & Dr. Tim O’Shea – What You MUST Know About Vaccines!