Charlotte Iserbyt served as Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education, during the first Reagan Administration, where she first blew the whistle on a major technology initiative which would control curriculum in America’s classrooms.
- Approaching The Problem – Behind The Woodshed – 2018-03-18 – BTWRLM258
- Unvaccinated Kids Told to Stay Home Amid Chickenpox Outbreak | California News | US News
- Most People Don’t Even Realize What’s Coming
- STRAWMAN – The Real Story Of Your Artificial Person
- American Free Press – America’s Last Real Newspaper