The Deep End episode 011: features an interview with HSBC Whistleblower John Cruz, who describes “The Perfect Crime” and the “Culture of Corruption” he witnessed – including the complicity of the U.S. Justice Department and Attorneys General Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.
John’s book “World Banking World Fraud” is a true story of how he uncovers money laundering and bank fraud at HSBC, an international bank. http://worldbankingworldfraud.com/
Throughout this interview Richard uses his History Blueprint to point out the contextual history, you can follow along in another tab by opening TheBrain
- MASSIVE European Banking Scandal & The Cashless Society AGENDA!
- STRAWMAN – The Real Story Of Your Artificial Person
- How Big Oil Conquered the World
- Harassed for Years by the Nuclear Industry: Hope Caster’s Story
- ⚛ “Radiation Omnicide” Leuren Moret interviewed by Alfred Webre ⚛